Sunday, May 20, 2018

Behavior Modification & Manipulation of Sexuality

Note:  I started writing this post in 2014.  I never finished it and discovered it today after logging in to my blog dashboard after all this time.  It was written when the internet and apps were not as developed as they are now.  Keep that in mind.  Hope it was worth the wait.

I was intrigued to discover that there are both women and men that enjoy mind fucking a man with the intent to manipulate his sexuality and sexual interests.  They do this for various reasons...enjoyment...personal interest...experimentation...power, etc. They try to provoke or create sexual curiosities towards cock and gay sex.  I found this very intriguing and wanted to know more about how they think and what is their motivation.  I wanted to talk to people who are into this...to see if they would have an effect on me.  I wanted to know if I would be effected or not, due to the secret desires I have.  I wanted to discover if I could be lured by something/someone that others would never suspect I would be.

I searched in chat rooms and in personal ads for these "enablers".  Specifically...ones who are educated and skilled at it.  It's very rare to find them.  After speaking with some, I learned they are either bisexual or gay/lesbian and like to lure and intrigue using their intellect and suggestiveness.  Their sexual interests do not conform to the mainstream and they seek out people that can be seduced by the power of suggestion and/or being manipulated in creative ways.

These enablers plant sexual "seeds" in the mind that are meant to change a person's perspective of their own sexual interests and desires.  Seeds that make you become aware of and think more about sexual activity you may think as unappealing or taboo, etc. Make you: experience repetitive thoughts; trigger arousal; look at sexual images and modify sexual thoughts/desires.

I found myself seeking enablers that specifically were into forced bi/homosexuality. Enablers that targeted guys they knew had a current public image of being straight. I found dominant men into this...in gay chatrooms. I found dominant women into this...on a phone sex line and personals sites.

I was drawn to their conviction to open my mind...perhaps only to initiate discussion or debate. However, there were some who are so skilled that they had me confessing to feeling the mental challenges and confusion about my sexuality after a few discussions. I knew it was dangerous to play these games, even if it was fun to explore...but I was lured deeper into the desires, compulsions and felt a breakdown to resistance.

In any event,  I am highly responsive to these types of men and women and will continue to search for them.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're deluded about your true nature. You're gay.

    ReplyDelete