Saturday, April 25, 2009

Exploration of Sucking

In my 20's, I had reached a point where my desires for cock made me curious to experiment with sucking on something similar to a cock, but not the real thing because I was not at a point to try it for real. I desired something phallic in shape that I could get a better feeling of what it may really be like. Since I didn't have a way to buy sex toys, I came up with the idea of using hot dogs. They were easy to buy and no one would suspect anything. I bought ones that were close in thickness to a real cock and about 7 inches long.

I remember my first time...the excitement from opening the package and feeling the hot dog in my hands in a way I never did before. Seeing its length and shape. Knowing what I was going to do. I was naked and went into my bedroom and layed face down on the bed. I imagined a hot, hung man in my bed laying on his back with his cock tempting me. He stared at me like there was no escape. I stared back...not with fear...but with a look of conviction and that I was going to suck his cock for him. I placed the hot dog before my face as if it was his erect cock. I stared up at him and began licking the shaft. Then, I closed my eyes and began sucking it. Bobbing down and up in a rhythmic motion feeling it fill my mouth. The sensation aroused my cock and I began to grind it on the bedspread. I felt so hot doing this. It was safe, private and fun and I was in my own world of fantasy. Instantly it became a desire to deep throat the "cock". I practiced for a few minutes and quickly became acquainted with some gagging, but I was able to hold it in deep for a few seconds. I finished by laying on my back, sucking on the hot dog and stroking to orgasm.


After cumming, it gave me an experience that allowed me to feel I could safely repeat this activity in private and just explore myself. I also began exploring "deep throat" techniques because I did not like gagging and I liked the idea of trying a longer "cock".

Over time, I purchased longer hot dogs and up to 12 inch long sausages. I eventually was able to deep throat the 12 inch sausage and hold it in for about 5 seconds. Since it was flexible and not too thick, it was not that difficult. It's a very intense feeling and the challenge and accomplishment can motivate the mind like never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment