Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gay Seduction, Conversion and Recruitment


One of the things I discovered while talking to bi and gay Tops in chatrooms, is their excitement about having sex with first-timers and converting straight/curious men into either being bisexual or gay. They considered the seduction and conversion to be a very powerful rush and a strong motivation. This fascinated me and even took my fantasies to a different level. Imagine...knowing there were men that specifically targeted men like me and wanted to cause a permanent change to my sexual orientation. It excited me in a way I did not expect. I thought "Is that possible?...Can men actually cause another man to turn bi or gay?" Could a guy like that turn me...a consistantly confident, masculine alpha male that appears conservative and straight...into being bi or gay? The possibility intrigued me. I wondered what they did or said to cause that effect. I discovered they specifically looked for men that gave off signals of envying them due to their looks, confidence, and body. They also looked for men that appeared shy with women. Once they noticed the envy or shyness, they engaged in skillful conversation to knock a guy mentally off balance and intrigue his hidden desires. It may take some time to do, but it could be done. It was simple psychology. Suggest, enable and control. The mental aspect of Domination/control immediately became a part of my sexual interests.

With that information, my gay fantasies became more erotic. They involed me falling "prey" to a Top man. Being skillfully seduced and experiencing the type of mental and physical pleasure that would alter my sexual orientation and keep me hooked. It was the ultimate...be lured and seduced down a path that mainstream society says "do not go"...then being converted. To experience deconstruction of ego and some humiliation made me very hot.

RESEARCH

The motives and desires of these Top men prompted me to search the web for any information I could find on this type of behavior (i.e. gay conversion, recruitment, etc). I searched for groups, cults, secret clubs, etc. Anything to do with converting straight men. I discovered various "terms", such as Homosexual/Gay Agenda, Gay Mafia, and web sites about this topic. Some were serious and some comical, but the idea and purpose were the same. The ones I found the most intriguing are listed here.





No comments:

Post a Comment